Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® really released some great products this year and I wanted to share what I was most excited about seeing and what I am planning on purchasing for myself! 🙂
I think this is the most I’ve been excited for a new product release ever! This month of September is super exciting for me since it’s my birthday month but it’s also quickly approaching my husband and my second trip to Japan. I am looking forward to eating a bunch of my favorite foods and immersing myself in a unique and expressive culture.
- Forever After clear stamp set – One type of card that I don’t have enough of are anniversary cards. I make sure to send one to my parents, husband’s parents, and aunt and uncle every year. I would love to be able to make more but also found my stamps lacking. This is a great set of both sweet and funny sentiments for your card!
- Henna Patterns clear stamp set – This set is a great addition to a stamp line! It immediately brought me back to when my sister received henna for her wedding ceremony in India in late 2014.
- Hydrangea Blooms clear stamp set – I love coloring with my Copics and this looks like a great outline to play around with not only with Copics but colored pencils and watercolors.
- Time For Wine clear stamp set – I would LOVE to send a card with these sentiments to my girlfriends. We are planning a short getaway in the near future where we will be sampling wine while on the trip and this set is just too cute not to use to celebrate the occasion.
- Wine Aerobics clear stamp set – I saw a sneak peek of this stamp set in a promo image last month and was desperate to see where it was from. And now I know! This is just too funny and too cute not to get!
- Abstract Triangles and Tiny Dots background stamps – I love background stamps and can’t wait to use both of these.
- You Matter clear stamp, background stamp, and wafer die set – You can’t go wrong with a lovely set of sentiments that all work well together. I make cards to express my love to friends and family and this is just another great set to add to my collection.
- Card stock Glimmery Assortment Pack – When I saw this listed I knew I just had to have it. Everything sparkly and shimmery is definitely popular right now and this is a great alternative to over-bearing glitter than can just get everywhere and become a mess.
- Vellum Cardstock – I recently ran out of the vellum I have had (nearly forever!) and this is great to get some 8.5″ x 11″ sheets to restock.
- Black Ultrafine Detail Embossing Powder – I recently took the Heat it Up! class over at Stamp Nation in August and one of the first lessons went over different kinds of embossing powders and one of the examples illustrated how you get different results from different ways to get black heat embossing. I have read and watched a lot on YouTube about people’s dissatisfaction about black embossing powder in general and how messy it can look. The fact that Simon is coming out with an ultra fine embossing powder makes me think they are trying to offer a more improved black embossing powder makes me want to try it out and see what kind of results I can get.
- Scallop Stitches Wafer Dies – I have recently de-stashed a lot in my craft room and one thing I decided to get rid of were a lot of my punches. In card and scrapbook kits, I always seem to see them using scallop punches and I never quite have what I need! I love that Simon is offering a die set of different scallop sizes that I think will match what I’ve been searching for.
Tomorrow Simon Says Stamp will be announcing their limited edition collaboration with Lawn Fawn and I just know there will be some amazing stuff I’ll just want to get as well!
What most excites you about this year’s Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember®? 🙂
LIKE THIS POST?
Sign up for updates and get fresh content delivered straight to your inbox.