Then with the recent update I noticed that this weird CSS bug kept showing up around my right side panel’s boxes that made the content huge and was majorly pissing me off. After some muddling around in the code, playing with the CSS myself and checking out DigitalNature’s support, I decided to cut my losses and discovered that DigitalNature recently released a new theme called “Mystique” that was just gorgeous. And now it’s applied here! I especially like the build-in widgets for Twitter and blog-specific stats on the side. Now, if only they had a widget for Tumblr too and then I would be set with my social media feeds!